A simple Friday Five for a busy part of the year; indulge me by sharing two fives:
As you look back over 2011 share 5 blessings, they can be as grand or as simple as you like,if you year has been like mine they are probably a mixture!
As you look towards 2012 share 5 hopes- again, anything goes!
Five blessings, in no particular order:
1. Second Son's wedding, giving us the right to claim kin with a marvelous family, hitherto just friends.
2. Daughter Unit's return from her summer vacation, in an Expectant Condition.
3. First Son's launching into another scene of life -- and his father's practical and kindly and right-minded assistance with the process.
4. Ongoing ministry in a venue where everybody including me wants me to be;
5. AND...BE 4.0, and all that that entailed, starting with WARM, when I had forgotten what WARM felt like.
Five hopes/anticipations for 2012:
2. A proper garden, come spring.
3. Some long overdue house improvements, including doors and windows and flooring.
4. Better management of the available resources of time, energy, etc.
5. AND ... BE 5.0!!! (how many sleeps, now?)