Monday, March 2, 2009

whee!

And many thanks to I am Chorus who bestowed the lovely Kreativ Blogger award you see over to the right!

Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

Seven things that I love:

1. Anglican chant!
2. My job! (TBTG)
3. Reading!
4. Italy! (ah, Roma...)
5. Putting together people and text...giving books to readers and readers to books!
6. Red meat!
7. Laughter!

And if you're reading this, please consider yourself tagged?

6 comments:

Josephine- said...

Great list! I'm learning to love Anglican chant now that I'm learning how to actually do it properly. ;)

Jan said...

I love the Anglican chant.

Evelyn said...

It would take some time indeed to pare my list down to just seven. I, too, love Anglican chant, and LAUGHTER is definitely near the top of the list! :~)

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Number three is terriffic!

Red meat? Haha...me too!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Ahem. I meant number five.

Peter Malcolm said...

Having been tagged, I feel the need to figure out my own list of seven things, although I agree that it is tough to limit it to 7.

1. Being the parent of adult children
2. Having wisdom and being able to pass some of it on
3. Being a musician
4. Tropical beaches
5. Changes of season
6. Taking summer vacations in my own backyard (literally)
7. Cool beer and warm friends