Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meme, glorious meme...

I've been double-tagged for this one -- thank you Sisterfilms and Chorus -- so here we go!

Here are the rules:


1. List these rules on your blog.


2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

a. The first four schools I attended were the one-room variety, with total enrolment ranging from six pupils to about 30. Two of those schools had no indoor plumbing.

b. I hate competing, but I hate losing even more.

c. I remember learning to read from the Corn Flakes box when I was four years old.

d. I've sailed the Inside Passage route from Vancouver to Alaska three times, round trip -- on business, every time.

e. I have taught English Grammar and Composition to engineering students (and lived to tell about it).

f. I love to cook for BIG groups of people...25-40, say.

g. My best and happiest times are bringing people and text together. Almost any text, almost any people.

There! I'm not sure whether those are of interest, a-tall, but so it is; they're not actionable either so far as I can tell!


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

All right now: I tag...

Shoeless Seminarian;
Knit One, Purl One, Preach One;
Kate Morningstar;
Snow on Roses;
Leave it lay where Jesus flang it;
Parish Perspectives;
Mercenary Presbyter.

Whew! Enjoy, friends!

***Mercy! It appears that this is Post #200!

4 comments:

Annie's Mom said...

Well done!

it's margaret said...

wow --a chain letter! ummm, well, I've never been very good at that sort of thing. but I'll tell you anything you want to know!!

1. I once had three motorcycles. Fast ones.
2. I've been married 27 years. Stole him out of a Franciscan friary.
3. But it took me 10 years to do so!
4. Breast cancer survivor. 11 years now.
5. No kids. sigh..

how many of these do I have to do??? Where?

Julie said...

Great list! I used to read the Kix cereal box but I always dreamed my picture would be on the Corn Flakes box one day. :)

Kate Morningstar said...

Thanks, CR -- I've never BEEN tagged for a meme before. Now I'll have to think of seven other people to tag.