Thursday, July 24, 2008

oh my goodness


Wow -- I've been given a beautiful award by Prairie Light--and I thank her very much indeed for this honour -- I hope I can figure out how to post the illustration and the link...Arte y Pico will explain the origin of the award...

Now, fingers crossed and tongue protruding between clenched teeth, here are the rules governing the award:

This is a traveling award for creative blogging, and the rules stipulate that that honoree picks five new awardees as stipulated in the following rules:

1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, in no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award -- which is here So, though it was difficult to choose just five, there being so much creativity out there (as evidenced by the fact that so many of you are already sporting this lovely lady) I present this award to the following bloggers:

Tandaina
SpookyRach
Pseudopiskie
Jason--WHY ARE YOU NOT READING THIS BLOG??? WHY???
Jan

6 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

Wow!! congrats! couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Jan said...

Congratulations!!

AND thank you!

PseudoPiskie said...

How nice! And well-deserved.

And, wow, thanks!

Patrick C said...

Well, congratulations!

Young Seeker said...

how can I say congratulations in an more original way... hm... I know! :D
¡felicitaciones! ¡Este es maravilloso!
aka... wOOt wOOt!

PseudoPiskie said...

Well, I successfully deleted my blog accidentally last Sunday. ARGH. I emailed Blogger but have heard nothing so I started a new one - Some disagree with Mom.