I seem to have been "tagged" by Jan... this shouldn't be as hard as it looks!!! Here goes:
1. I celebrated my fifth birthday with my parents, an RCMP officer, a postmistress, a telegraph operator, two steamboat officers and an Oblate missionary = total guest list.
2. I never completed a grade in the same school I started it in, until High School.
3. I've now lived 34 years and counting in the same house.
4. I've slid down the brass pole in a fire-hall.
5. I've seen the ice go out of the Yukon River in the spring.
6. My most beloved vehicle to date was a high-mileage Ford half-ton. Red, it was. Sigh.
7. I'm near-sighted.
8. I love tea but I can't drink it on an empty stomach.
9. I started university in Honours Modern Languages because I was going to be a high-school French teacher; ended up in graduate studies in English Literature in an ivy league school ("Crimson" is a CLUE) and have never regretted it.
10. I'm trying to learn Biblical Greek.
There! whew!! Did it!!! and I tag I am Chorus and Foreign Footsteps and Doodlebugz